Busy busy busy
We have a busy next couple of days. The girls have had basketball practice all week and Mad has also been going to football camp too. Mad has her 5th grade national basketball tournament this weekend in Cincinnati. I'm not going, so she is going with her friend B. They get to go to King's Island while they are there. They are going to have so much fun, but she has to get packed and ready to go tonight. J is headed to the University of Georgia with her school basketball team for a weekend of basketball with high schoolers. They went to Auburn last year and had a blast, so I know she will have fun this weekend. She has to pack and get ready tomorrow. I will have a weekend to myself. I'm already planning all the projects I want to do this weekend. - Paint Mad's room
- Add more mulch to the flower beds
- Clean out the coat closet
- Clean out the coffee table drawers
- Make another dog bed
- Finish a cork board project
- Watch at least one movie
The list goes on. I am probably getting a bit overzealous, as I am supposed to still be recovering. We'll see if I am able to get any of this done, at least the movie watching! :)
kb
No comments:
Post a Comment