Friday, June 10, 2011

New bathroom, curtains, and a dog bed

To wrap up my recent busyness, here are more pics.

This is the girls' bathroom, newly painted with new shower curtain, rug, and towels. It's the same color as my mom's bathroom. She has such great taste!



I had curtains on my front window, but they were too short. So I made my own (with my new sewing machine!).



And last, but not least, here is Baylor's new doggie bed. I decided I didn't want to buy a $70 dog bed, because that's how much the big ones are at Petsmart. I used an egg crate (the kind for your bed) and a $5 flat sheet. I think I need to add another egg crate and maybe make it a little longer for her, but she loves it. She is always lying on it.



Sweet puppy!

I can't wait to paint Madi's room and build a new fire pit in the backyard. The fire pit will have to wait a couple of months. My surgeon said I'm not allowed to move anything for 6-8 weeks. We'll see if I can wait that long. On the other hand, I do have child labor, hmmm. . . (;

kb

No comments:

Post a Comment