Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Fun night at our house!

We are having a girls night on a school night.  Well, not really a school night because the girls are out of school, but I do have to work in the morning.  J and Mad are friends with B and Mad who are sisters.  B and Mad play basketball and run track with my J and Mad.  These two girls are the sweetest girls I know.  They don't fight, unlike my girls, and they all get along really well when together.  And B is one of the funniest kids I know.  
J and Mad
 B and Mad
J, Mad, B, and Mad
 
B cuddled up with Baylor:)

After several episodes of Pretty Little Liars, we are now finishing The Nine Lives of Chloe King.  I fell asleep in my favorite chair and woke up when Mad asked J if they could eat dinner.  It was 8PM and they were starving.  Oops!  I think I will head to bed at the end of this episode.  It has been a loooong day.

kb

No comments:

Post a Comment