I love thunderstorms. My little sister, however, is freakishly terrified of storms and tornadoes. This wonderfully quiet Saturday afternoon I'm enjoying the thunderstorms. I did not sleep well last night, or really it was this morning. I went to bed at 12:30am which is extremely late for me and I woke up at 5:00am and couldn't go back to sleep. I don't function well on 4.5 hours of sleep, so I'm glad I can have a lazy day. Girls are out of state for basketball, both having a blast. I finished painting Mad's room this morning and then had a pedicure. See my pretty toes!!! ;)

Now Baylor and I are getting ready to take a nap. I hope it keeps raining, it's very relaxing.

I plan to put Mad's room back together and then get on with my list of things to do, including cleaning my house. I'll update with pics later.
kb
No comments:
Post a Comment